People tell me I’m crazy for believing the COVID vaccines are unsafe. But my list of sanity checks is objective evidence that I’m not the one who is crazy.
Steve Kirsch14 hr ago
People tell me I’m crazy all the time for believing that the COVID vaccines are unsafe.
But all I am doing is making the obvious conclusions from all the data in plain sight, including people’s reactions when challenged.
For example, at dinner last night, I revealed that my occupation was a “myth buster” and then people asked “what myth?” and I said that the vaccines were unsafe. Later, one of the attendees told me I should be ashamed of myself for spreading misinformation. I asked, “Do you have any data to back that up?” She said, “I don’t want to talk to you.”
Does that sound familiar?
Here’s a short checklist of observations that would be very hard to explain if the vaccines are safe and effective.
The sanity checks
The overall sanity check is that all the data (including observing peoples’ behavior when challenged) I’ve seen is consistent with the unsafe hypothesis and not consistent with a very safe vaccine with mild, short-lasting side-effects.
Here’s a list of data points that suggest that I’m sane in no particular order:
- Hundreds of VAERS safety signals are being deliberately ignored by the CDC including the all important death safety signal. The death safety signal was triggered using the CDC’s own methodology, and nobody in the world will acknowledge that. This tells you there is a cover-up.
- VAERS is 5.4X underreported for the COVID vaccines compared to earlier vaccines. When you actually collect the data, you find that VAERS appears to be around 5.4X underreported compared to earlier vaccines. This means that when we find that “acute cardiac failure” is elevated by 475X in VAERS, the actual increase is 2,565X higher than earlier vaccines. So we are probably looking at around 2,500 deaths per million doses of the vaccine. Even if this estimate is off by 100X, this is way past the stopping condition for a safe vaccine.
- Healthcare workers observe too many vaccine related deaths for this to be a safe vaccine. Just in the first 281 healthcare workers to respond to a survey, they observed over 1,128 vaccine-related deaths. That is not normal. It should be a stopping condition in any normal society. There are over 22 million healthcare workers in America which is 100,000 times larger than my sample size..
- CDC hides from the facts. The CDC refuses to comment on anything I’ve written despite the fact that they are focused on reducing the amount of misinformation in order to reduce vaccine hesitancy. They won’t even return my calls offering to discuss our disagreements. This makes no sense since in a Google search for “misinformation superspreaders” I’m usually the top result. How do they expect to resolve the open issues by not communicating? They haven’t answered that (and the mainstream media won’t ask them this obvious question either).
- The top US safety officials duck and run for cover when you try to show them adverse safety data. Scientists are supposed to seek the truth, not duck and run for cover when asked if they want to see safety data. Read this article about ACIP chair Grace Lee. Rather than answer a simple question about whether she wanted to see the confidential Israeli safety data (that the Israeli government is hiding from the public), she chose to call the police. It’s caught on video.
- The FDA’s Dr. Peter Marks publicly said he’d do anything to reduce vaccine hesitancy. I said the simplest way is to debate us and show the world how we got it wrong. He declined to do that. I still don’t know why. Do you?
- There are no debates. No public health authority or any of the experts relied on by the mainstream media, will engage in a debate. We are willing to pay them to attend but nobody wants to, not for any amount of money.
- Even David Gorski, the doctor who prides himself on discrediting misinformation spreaders, won’t touch the VAERS analysis showing that the results cannot be explained by “overreporting.” Nor will he verify the fact that VAERS has generated safety signals that nobody noticed, even when I offered him up to $1M to compensate him for his time.
- The large number of “black swan events” in plain sight is simply too high to be consistent with the “safe and effective” claim. These events are typically sudden unexpected deaths or injuries in people.
- The messages from the grave from high profile people. For example, the inventor of the v-safe program Joel Kallman died under very mysterious circumstances after getting his second dose of the vaccine. He supposedly died from COVID but he never got COVID. Nobody’s talking. See Oracle VP Joel Kallman Dies of “Covid” After Receiving Second Vaccine Injection. This article points out that there was no news that a prominent vaccinated person got COVID.It would be interesting to see Joel Kallman’s v-safe record. Why don’t they release it?
- The Doug Brignole test. Brignole challenged the vaccine and said if he didn’t die, people like me should apologize. He died shortly after getting his latest vaccine.
- The Died Suddenly Facebook group had over 300,000 members and was growing at 20,000 new people a day at the time Facebook removed it. This suggests a lot of people are dying suddenly all of a sudden. I wonder why?
- Polling done through independent polling companies (using their lists) show people believe more people have been killed by the vaccines than by COVID. This would be impossible if the vaccines are perfectly safe. See Evidence of Harm.
- The unexplainably high number of people dropping dead in plain sight recently and nobody even attempts to explain the cause or reveal the vaccination status of those who died.
- The book Turtles all the way down: vaccine science and myth shows that the entire medical community has been fooled into believing that all vaccines are safe and effective. If it can happen for decades for all vaccines, it’s not much of a stretch to believe it is happening with the COVID vaccines as well. There is a reward of $1K for anyone finding a mistake in the book. So far, no takers.
- Embalmer statistics. Even today, around 60% or more of the cases have strange clots associated with the COVID vaccine.
- Insurance company data. There was a 12 sigma increase in the number of deaths in people under 60 in Q3 and Q4 of 2021. This corresponds to the peak of vaccination in April (there is a 5 month delay from peak vaccination to peak death).
- The McCullough assumption. If a healthy person suddenly dies, and there’s no antecedent disease, it’s the vaccine until proven otherwise.” (See Two top cardiologists implicate COVID vax in all unexplained heart attacks since 2021).
- Ignoring doctors who point out troubling safety statistics. Dr. William Makis has pointed out 80 doctors in Canada who died of suspicious circumstances in close time proximity to the COVID jabs. He wrote a letter to the CMA pointing this out and calling for an investigation. He was ignored. This should be extremely troubling to all doctors in Canada.
- Extreme anecdotes. Stories like 6 stents, Wayne Root’s wedding, my survey of over 600 people confirming Root’s statistics, the podiatrist statistics, etc.
- The Pfizer Phase 3 trial had more deaths in the vaccine group. The deaths were never properly investigated. Pfizer won’t comment.
- Independent validation. Dr. Naomi Wolf’s team independently validated my claims on Fox News of hundreds of thousands killed and millions injured.
- UK data scientist Joel Smalley hasn’t found any data supporting the safety of the COVID vaccines yet. He’s been looking worldwide since the start of the vaccination program for positive news on vaccine safety and hasn’t found anything yet.
- The people in charge keep getting it wrong. It’s surprising we don’t trust the people who accurately predicted what has happened and continue to trust the people who got it wrong.
- It’s been over 18 months and I still haven’t found a single person who is willing to explain how any of this data (such as the items listed in Evidence of Harm) is consistent with a perfectly safe and effective vaccine. That should make anyone suspicious.
- Prominent people who once promoted the vaccine as safe and effective are now realizing that their original beliefs were based on trust and are calling for an immediate halt to the vaccines. When they look directly at the evidence, they find that their trust was misplaced. Dr. Aseem Malhotra is the latest high-profile doctor to come to this realization and nobody wants to debate him either.
- Other countries are admitting their mistakes. Denmark is now not vaccinating anyone under 50 years old.
- Top doctors are calling for an end to booster mandates in universities in published papers. They are being called unethical because the cure is worse than the disease. Amazingly, there is no discussion on college campuses after that paper came out. For example, at Stanford, there is complete silence with no debate.
- A recent poll done in Australia showed huge dissatisfaction with the COVID vaccines: An Australian poll of 45,000 respondents showed that only 35% of the vaccinated would get the shot again. Not a single unvaccinated person said they regret the decision (there were 35% unvaccinated). So only 22% of those surveyed are moving forward with future shots. The mainstream media doesn’t acknowledge the poll.
- I hear stories all the time about doctors who privately tell people that they are very worried by what they are seeing but keeping quiet to save their jobs. Here’s one in the comments of this article. If the vaccine is safe and effective, what’s the explanation for this?
Still think I got it wrong?
Any doctor who thinks all of the above is just misinformation should join a vaccine injury support group and spend some time getting to know the vaccine injured and hear their stories. Here are a links to groups that haven’t been shut down yet that will welcome you:
Vaccine Injury/Side Effects Support Group (Facebook)
Covid Vaccine Injury Support Group (Trial Site News)
I have yet to find anyone who claims that I’m wrong about the COVID vaccines who is willing to sit down with me or any of my misinformation spreader colleagues to go through any of the data and show how it is consistent with the “safe and effective” narrative. They all decline.
I fail to understand how declining to engage in a discussion will save lives, but none of the people who decline will explain that.
More than two years ago, UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad co-authored a superb op-ed entitled, “Scientists who express different views on Covid-19 should be heard, not demonized.”
Perhaps someone has written an opposing op-ed that argues convincingly that Vinay was wrong and that scientists who express different views should be demonized and not heard?