Excess Mortality 3: What is Killing Young Canadians?

Excess Mortality 3: What is Killing Young Canadians?

R. McCarter

At a glance:

1. During Covid, the mortality of 0-44 year olds, about half of the Canadian population, increased by 6,323 deaths or 20.9%.

2. Covid deaths in this age cohort were only about 845 or 13.4% of the excess mortality.

3. Covid deaths do not appear to be underestimated.

4. The remaining 5478 excess deaths appear to be the result of stringent health measures and vaccine adverse effects.

The following graph shows the number of Canadian Covid deaths by age group as of September 8, 2022:

How many Canadians aged 0 to 44 died of Covid?

By September 8, there were a total of 44,431 Covid deaths of whom 97.2% were greater than 50 years old. This leaves 2.8% of deaths under 50 of which I estimate there would be 2.1% under 45.

Applying that to the 40,249 Covid deaths by May 14, 2022 there would be 845 Covid deaths in Canadians under age 45.

What is the excess mortality of Canadians during Covid?

For Canadians of ages 0-44 years old, the following graph compares expected mortality with the mortality over the Covid years. The expected mortality, in blue, was averaged for the three pre Covid years 2017-19. The mortality during the Covid years from early January 2020 to mid May 2022 is in green: 

The data has been smoothed over three week intervals to make patterns more obvious. Vertical red lines mark the first weeks of 2021 and 2022.

From the graph it looks like 2020 started out with a similar mortality as in the three previous years but by week 11 (mid March, 2020) there was an increase in mortality which peaked in week 29 (mid July 2020). This excess mortality continued until week 105 (early Jan, 2022) and decreased over the following 20 weeks until mid May, 2022. Over this time there were 6323 excess deaths among 0-44 year olds compared to an expected 30,307 expected deaths. That is an astounding 20.9% increase in mortality.

More astounding still, I estimated above that there were only 845 Covid deaths in the 0-44 year old cohort over the same period, only 13.4% of all excess deaths. This leaves 5,478 deaths unaccounted, 86.6% of all excess deaths and an 18.1% increase in all deaths.

Could Covid deaths have been underestimated?

To figure out what is going on, the expected weekly deaths can be subtracted from the observed deaths to show only the excess deaths. In the following graph the excess deaths among 0-44 year olds in blue are compared to the total weekly Covid deaths in green:

The Covid deaths are plotted for all ages, I could not find a weekly breakdown of Covid deaths for the 0-44 year olds. There are three main peaks for Covid deaths and these peaks do not reflect in the excess mortality. In weeks 30 to 40 the excess mortality peaks when there are few Covid deaths. Another peak in excess deaths occurs during weeks 92 to 103, while Covid deaths are again very low. When there is a peak of Covid deaths in early January 2022, there is a decrease in excess deaths.

It looks unlikely that Covid deaths could account for the extra 5500 deaths among 0-44 year olds.

If not Covid then what is causing those 5500 unaccounted excess deaths in 0-44 year olds?

As in an earlier article, the Covid data divides into two 48 week long segments, the Covid only period in weeks 13 through 60 (pink) and the vaccine period in weeks 68 through 115 (yellow). In the Covid only period there were 2,479 excess deaths and in the vaccine period there were 3,203 excess deaths. Once again the vaccines do not seem to be helpful and actually appear to be increasing mortality. There are an extra 724 deaths in the vaccination period compared to the Covid only period.

The number of vaccine shots peaks in week 79 and the excess mortality of 0-44 year olds peaks much later in week 102. This is a difference of 23 weeks or 5.3 months, in agreement with pathologist Ryan Cole who has noted that the peak of vaccine adverse effects occurs 5 months after vaccination. Compared to conventional vaccines, this long delay seems to occur because the mRNA vaccines, synthesized with pseudouridine, do not readily degrade and can continue to produce spike proteins for several months.

It appears that the restrictive Covid health measures and the vaccine mandates have significantly increased the mortality of the young Canadians who should have been least affected by Covid.

What should be done?

If I am able to see these danger signals in the data, the health ministries with their extensive and expensive expertise, should have been able to figure out that their policies were killing far more young Canadians than they were saving and they should have been able to see this in the first few months. Not having done so indicates that the health ministries were either incompetent or complicit in actions to harm Canadians. To restore faith in the health services of Canada, there have to be open and publicized public reviews to determine why such harmful policies were allowed to continue.

Incompetent staff should be fired, complicit staff should be prosecuted.   

At a glance:

1. During Covid, the mortality of 0-44 year olds, about half of the Canadian population, increased by 6,323 deaths or 20.9%.

2. Covid deaths in this age cohort were only about 845 or 13.4% of the excess mortality and about 2.8% of the overall mortality.

3. Covid deaths do not appear to be underestimated.

4. The remaining 5478 excess deaths appear to be the result of stringent health measures and vaccine adverse effects.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: